When your vehicle breaks down or you are involved in an accident, a towing company can help you get your vehicle to a repair shop or your destination. There are a few different types of towing services available, depending on your needs:
- Flatbed towing. Flatbed towing is a type of towing service where the vehicle is loaded onto a flatbed trailer and transported to its destination. This is a good option for vehicles that are not able to drive on their own, such as cars that have been in an accident or have flat tires.
- Wheel-lift towing. Wheel-lift towing is a type of towing service where the vehicle is lifted off the ground by the wheels and transported to its destination. This is a good option for vehicles that are still able to drive, but need to be transported to a repair shop or other location.
- Dollies. Dollies, also known as two-wheel or four-wheel drive-on tow trucks, are a type of towing service where the front or rear wheels of the vehicle are lifted off the ground and the vehicle is transported using its own wheels. This is a good option for vehicles that are still able to drive, but need to be transported a short distance.
- Heavy duty towing. Heavy duty towing is a type of towing service that is used for larger vehicles, such as semi-trucks, buses, and construction equipment. These types of vehicles require specialized equipment and training to safely transport.
- Roadside assistance. Roadside assistance is a type of towing service that provides help to drivers who are stranded on the side of the road due to a flat tire, dead battery, or other issue. This type of service usually includes towing, but may also include services such as jump starts, tire changes, and fuel delivery.
By understanding the different types of towing services available, you can choose the best option for your needs and budget. Remember to always choose a reputable and reliable towing company to ensure that your vehicle is transported safely.